Senior Spolight: Dalton Peterson
Friday, April 10, 2020
- College and major: SDSU. Major in Agricultural science.
- Goal job: Not sure yet.
- I’ll never forget the time… we did some testing in psychology and Zeke ended up giving himself a rug burn on the face.
- Proudest moment: Being able to be a part of the basketball team that made it to the Sweet 16.
- Most influential staff member and why: Mrs. Frericks, she has taught me a lot about stuff that I will have to use later in life.
- Emoji: laughing with tears
- Snack: Fruit snacks
- Restaurant: Guadalajara’s
- Possession: My vehicle
- Hobby: Playing basketball and video games
- Pet peeve: When people chew their gum loudly.
- What you miss most about not being at school: being with friends
- The first thing you’re going to do when the quarantine is lifted: go eat with the boys
- What did you learn during the quarantine: I’d rather be at school than locked in the house all day, and I hate online school.