Senior Spotlight: Talley Sparling
Tuesday, April 07, 2020
- College and major: SDSU. Communication Studies and Speech Education Specialization
- Goal job: Speech Therapist
- I’ll never forget the time…I hit my head on the bus and got a concussion.
- Proudest moment: Having the privilege to be apart of the first undefeated volleyball team at Northwestern.
- Most influential staff member and why: Mrs. Schell would be my most influential staff member. She has helped me so much over the years and I am not sure how she dealt with me all these years at Northwestern.
- Emoji: winking emoji
- Snack: Skinny Pop
- Restaurant: Olive Garden
- Possession: Phone
- Hobby: laughing and hanging out with friends
- Pet peeve: when people clash their silverware together
- What you miss most about not being at school: social aspect with my classmates and friends
- The first thing you’re going to do when the quarantine is lifted: Go get Twist Cone with my friends
- What did you learn during the quarantine: I am very thankful for the school and the staff as well as the students here at Northwestern.