Senior Spotlight: Miranda Thorson
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- College and major: SDSU
- Goal job: Career in the medical field
- I’ll never forget the time… Chrissy got hit in the back with the volleyball when she turned to see the ball going out of bounds during a volleyball game.
- Proudest moment: I ran one of my best 800 times immediately after eating a walking taco.
- Most influential staff member and why: Mrs. Schell – she has always supported me in art as well as all other aspects of my life, even when I show up late to her class half of the time. (It’s the first class of the day) :)
- Emoji: guitar emoji
- Snack: My grandma’s frosted brownies
- Restaurant: Guadalajara’s
- Possession: My Viper-400 LTD guitar
- Hobby: Waterskiing
- Pet peeve: My brother
- What you miss most about not being at school: I simply miss my classmates. What sucks is how we can’t make some of our last high school memories together.
- The first thing you’re going to do when the quarantine is lifted: If the weather is cooperative, I would go waterskiing!
- What did you learn during the quarantine: So far, I have learned that it takes approximately 4 straight hours of guitar playing to get blisters on your fingers. This is also about the time it takes to drive your family crazy.