Senior Spotlight: Kaitlyn Lefforge
Saturday, April 04, 2020
- College and major: Lake Area Technical Institute: Nursing
- Goal job: I would like to be a Registered Nurse in a hospital or clinic.
- I’ll never forget the time… I slipped on soap in the lunchroom bathroom and got a concussion
- Proudest moment: State Art
- Most influential staff member and why: Mrs. Groft has always been a teacher you can talk to about pretty much anything, and she pushes you to do your best in school and outside of school.
- Emoji: Rolling Eyes
- Snack: Pickles
- Restaurant: Olive Garden
- Possession: Plants
- Hobby: Art
- Pet peeve: People turning down the radio or the song in my car while I’m driving
- What you miss most about not being at school: Not seeing my friends everyday
- The first thing you’re going to do when the quarantine is lifted: Hang out with friends
- What did you learn during the quarantine: Online schooling is a lot harder than you would think