Senior Spotlight: Zech Clemens
Thursday, April 02, 2020
Future Plans: Attend Northern State University
- College and major: Northern State, and I am deciding between athletic training or sports management.
- Goal job: Either be an athletic trainer or run my own business someday
- I’ll never forget the time… when Tya was bobbing for apples during the Halloween party and went into the bucket a little too far and tipped the bucket over and the water spilled all over the classroom floor. Or when Zeke split his pants multiple times during recess and class.
- Proudest moment: Having the entire school vote for me during the slam dunk competition. It absolutely blew me away with how much support I received from the school.
- Most influential staff member and why: Mrs. Schell. She always made sure to keep me in line and that I never did anything stupid. (She didn’t do a very good job)
- Emoji: The laughing emoji because I seem to use that one the most
- Snack: Chips and Salsa, Snickers, and Skittles I couldn’t choose just one.
- Restaurant: McDonald's
- Possession: My watch my Grandpa gave me when I was little
- Hobby: Anything involving physical exercise
- Pet peeve: Someone chewing loud or smacking when they chew their food.
- What you miss most about not being at school: My classmates and not being able to talk and have fun with them every single day.
- The first thing you’re going to do when the quarantine is lifted: Definitely hang out with the boys.
- What did you learn during the quarantine: How much I enjoyed being in school!