Senior Spotlight: Cassidy Frericks
Monday, March 30, 2020
- College and major: Black Hills State University- Corporate Communication
- Goal job: I would want to have a job as a marketing director
- I’ll never forget the time… In elementary, we had a fire drill and someone in our class that it was real and started screaming that they wanted their book bag before they left the room.
- Proudest moment: When I was able to finish all of my state art, FBLA, and T-shirts done every year.
- Most influential staff member and why: The most influential staff member for me would be Mrs. Schell because she has helped me through all of my artworks and knows how to get my inspiration going.
- Emoji: The laughing with tears
- Snack: Nature Valley almond bar
- Restaurant: Johnny Carino’s
- Possession: Nike Shoes
- Hobby: Baking
- Pet peeve: When people chew loudly or with their mouth open
- What you miss most about not being at school: The social aspect of it all
- The first thing you’re going to do when the quarantine is lifted: Hangout with my friends
- What did you learn during the quarantine: Learning online sucks!